- Can I afford to keep the house?
- Should the custodial parent keep the house?
- Do we have to go to court?
- Do I need to have an attorney?
- Will I qualify to receive alimony?
- How long will I receive the alimony?
- How much child support will I get?
- How long will I receive the child support?
- Can I keep assets/property I inherited?
- Do I have to split my retirement plans?
- How do I know which assets are best to keep?
- I have never worked, am I entitled to social security?
- What is a QDRO and why do I need one?
- What are my living expenses going to be after the divorce is finalized and how much income will I need?
- What are the tax implications of divorce?
If you need answers to these, or other questions,
call Harry D. Toro, CMFC, CDFA™
At (727) 642-8589
for a complimentary consultation